Bikes, Dash, Engine
Maybe the most practical motorcycle around, the new SSR250E is the perfect machine for someone that want's to have it both ways: decent off road capability, with enough power to easily cruise the major roads. We've been waiting a long time for this machine!
- Engine Type: 249cc, 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled
- Bore And Stroke: 72mm x 61.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.2 : 1
- Carburetor: 26mm
- Max Output: 19 hp @ 7000 rpm
- Ignition: CDI
- Start Mode: Electric Start
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual, 1-Down, 4-Up
- Front Suspension: Adjustable Forks, Inverted, 8 inches Travel
- Rear Suspension: Standard Coil Spring Shock
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Disc
- Front Wheel / Tire: Aluminum Alloy / 4.60-18 Dual Sport Tire | 110/70-17 Street Tire
- Rear Wheel / Tire: Aluminum Alloy / 5.10-17 Dual Sport Tire | 130/70-17 Street Tire
- Frame: Steel
- Swingarm: Aluminum, "Straight" Type
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Seat Height: 35 inches
- Ground Clearance: 8 inches
- Fuel Tank: 2.6 gallons
- Fuel Economy: 75 MPG
- Weight: 328 pounds
- L x W x H: 81 x 30.5 x 44 inches
- Colors: Black, White, Orange
Why Buy From Mini Trail Bikes?
- We won't be undersold!
- We have it IN STOCK.
- We SERVICE what we sell.
- We WARRANTY what we sell.
- We STOCK the Parts for what we sell.
- We've been doing it for 41 YEARS.
|*MSRP: Does not include|
freight, prep, setup.